South Road - 135 South Road, Dundee, DD2 3EP

These premises were first occupied by William Comb and son who started a joinery and undertaking business in 1896 at Whorterbank which was continued by his sons, Robert and David Comb who ran the business until their retiral, when David's son William took over.

In 1959 Hamilton Bros, another local undertaker was acquired and the business moved to 80 South Road.

Trading continued until 1973 when a new partnership with the Davidson family was established to form Comb & Davidson.

Davidson the Funeral Directors were formed by Andrew Davidson in 1908 and latterly occupied premises at 76 High Street, Lochee, where they remained until the amalgamation with William Comb & Son.

Our Service Room can provide seating for up to 75 mourners in very comfortable surroundings.