For almost a century, we have been established at this location, previously trading under the name of R. Sturrock & Sons, which dates back five generations.
R. Sturrock & Sons was founded in 1890 by Robert and George Sturrock, both Monikie men.
Premises in Bank Street and Overgate Dundee followed and in the early 1900's new premises were opened in the current location.
In 1998 R. Sturrock & Sons merged with Comb & Davidson, thereby strengthening the service that this family business could provide.
This gave the business the ability to collectively provide vehicles of a higher standard and further develop their premises into very modern facilities whilst maintaining traditional standards.Our Funeral home at Lochee Road offers a small, friendly Service Room which is suitable for private or smaller funerals. This room can cater for seating of up to 20 mourners and provides a relaxed, warm atmosphere.