Built in 1874, to house the original Eastern Primary School and thereafter, the building was used as halls for St. Aidan's Church. This made it the home of many local organisations, including the venue for such events as Broughty Ferry Arts Society Exhibition.
The building has now been completely and sympathetically converted into a modern funeral home, while maintaining the external facade, and where possible retaining many of the original internal structural features of the building.
The funeral home has been finished to a very high standard and incorporates the latest caring facilites for the deceased in agreeable and tranquil surroundings for the family.
Our Service Room in Broughty Ferry can provide seating for up to 150 mourners. This room has the added feature of a glass wall which helps bring natural light into the area. If the service room is full, this provides an opportunity for people standing in the large foyer area to see and listen to the service via speakers.
The car park has been resurfaced and the boundary railings have been reinstated to form a large enclosed private parking area for our clients.